HIS serves the educational needs of the local and international community in Beirut and its suburbs.
Admission is open to all students willing to benefit from a challenging, international bilingual education which prepares them for the real life. HIS admits students whose academic, personal, social, and emotional needs meet the school’s offered programs and services.
The Admissions Committee operates according to the admission policy that selects potential candidates based on availability and vacancy per class/section. Admission to the school is decided by the Committee, the Programme Coordinator, and the Principal of the program to which the candidate is applying: PYP Principal, MYP Principal, or DP Principal.
To register in Al-Hayat International School, please apply here
Early Years Classes:
Early Years I- age 3 by December 31
Early Years II- age 4 by December 31
Early Years III- age 5 by December 31
Primary Years Classes:
Grade 1- age 6 by December 31
Grade 2- age 7 by December 31
Grade 3- age 8 by December 31
Grade 4- age 9 by December 31
Grade 5- age 10 by December 31
Admission Requirements and Documents Needed
Prior to scheduling an appointment for the Student Interview, the parent/guardian should submit a signed and completed New Student Application Form supported by the following:
- Complete Health Record Form with photocopy of Lebanese Ministry’s Health Record or vaccination card.
- Complete Psychological Health Record Form.
- Official promotion letter certified from MEHE.
- Complete Transcript and all report cards For the last two school years
- Complete Recommendation Form (starting Elementary) \ signed by the previous school staff and administration.
- One dozen of recent passport. Kindly Upload one photo here.
- One photocopy of student’s valid passport and/ or National ID card.
- One photocopy of the family record (within the last 3 months).
- For Early Years (EYI, II, III): The Birth Certificate is required.
- A non-refundable application processing fees of 100.000 L.L.
*Additional documents will be required by the Admissions Office
in case student is transferring from a school located outside Lebanon.
The admission decision is communicated through an email only after:
- The parent/guardian submits the completed New Student Application Form with all the supporting documents mentioned above.
- Completed in-person student interview with both the parent/guardian and the student applicant.
- Vacancy is confirmed for the grade level requested. The applicant will be added to the Waiting List if no vacancy is available.
- HIS reserves the right to contact any person/institution to verify the authenticity of information provided or documents received, whether mentioned in this application or in any other HIS formal documents.